- Cloudsfer Services are secured behind a firewall. Access is restricted and is using two factors authentication.
- All communications between Cloudsfer services is performed via a secured messaging bus.
- All communications between Cloudsfer and the cloud providers (i.e Google Drive) is using SSL protocols.
- Cloudsfer is using OAuth. All tokens are encrypted. Keys are stored separately from tokens.
- Cloudsfer does not keep users' files. Files are deleted from Cloudsfer servers as soon as they are uploaded.
Please note that this is the security statement available to the public, additional security majors are being taken and are currently classified due to security reasons.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com