This guide will assist you to configure and authorize Cloudsfer in your Google Drive Domain Account for upcoming migration plan (When using Google Drive integration for admins)
In order to allow Cloudsfer access, please follow the given steps.
- In the browser, type https://admin.google.com/.
Note: You must be the super admin in Google Drive.
- In your admin console, go to Security >> Access and data control >> API controls as shown in the image below.
- In Domain-wide delegation, click MANAGE DOMAIN WIDE DELEGATION.
- Click on Add new and enter the following information in Client ID and copy the following links to OAuth scopes (comma-delimited) as shown in the picture below:
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.group
- Click AUTHORIZE button to configure and authorize Cloudsfer in the Google Drive Domain Account.
Continue to Cloudsfer to completed your migration