Migrating To Amazon Cloud Drive
Modified on: Sun, 9 Oct, 2016 at 5:11 PM
1. You will now see the list of our supported target systems.
First choose Personal and then select Amazon Cloud
Drive as your target.
2. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Amazon Cloud Drive account
3. Please note, after authenticating your credentials, you will automatically
move to the next stage – The Content structure.
4. This is your Amazon Cloud Drive content structure. Choose
the path you wish the contents to be transferred to, and hit Submit.
5. The Optional Settings menu will show. Here you can choose
and apply filters to your migration, such as: max file size to migrate, minimum
file size to migrate, migrate files which have been modified after a certain
date or migrate files which have been modified before a certain date.
After choosing your filter, click on Submit and Save
& Continue. If
you do not wish to apply any filter, simply click on Skip
6. You’re almost done! Give your migration plan a name. You can either
schedule the migration and run it at a later time, by clicking on Schedule
migration for later, or
click on Start
migration now and
run the migration right away.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free
to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.