1. You will now see the list of our supported target systems.
First choose Business and then select GDrive (Google) as your target.
2. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Google Drive account details.
3. Click to allow access for Cloudsfer
4. After granting access, the Cloudsfer application checks if it has been authorized, and if not, the following window will appear:
Click on Validate App Authorization. You can use the tool tips to see what to do inside the Google Administration:
5. This is your Google Drive content structure. Choose the path you wish the content to be transferred to, and hit Submit.
6. The Optional Settings menu will show. Here you can choose and apply filters to your migration, such as: max file size to migrate, minimum file size to migrate, migrate files which have been modified after a certain date or migrate files which have been modified before a certain date.
After choosing your filter, click on Submit and Save & Continue. If you do not wish to apply any filter, simply click on Skip.
7. You’re almost done! Give your migration plan a name. You can either schedule the migration and run it at a later time, by clicking on Schedule migration for later, or click on Start migration now and run the migration right away.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org