When connecting to BIM for the first time you will need to allow Cloudsfer's application to access your BIM account through the Data Management API.
Please follow the guide below:
- Log in to the BIM 360 Enterprise account. (https://bim360docs.autodesk.com/)
- Click on the document management section -> select Account Admin
In the account admin page –
- go to the settings section
- Select the Apps tab
- You will be referred to the Featured Apps section
- Select the Cloudsfer Application
- After selection Cloudsfer, please add and authorize the application.
Once activated, you can start transferring your BIM 360 data using Cloudsfer
If you need more info, or have any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org