This document will help you understand better how to use the Versions feature in Cloudsfer.
Any time you edit or manage a file in the source system - a new version of that file will be created and previous versions are stored.
Cloudsfer now supports version migration combination of the following systems:
- SharePoint online
- Many more coming soon !
How to create Versions:
- Start a migration.
- Select your source system and choose a desired folder you wish to migrate.
- Select your target system and choose destination folder.
- On the 3rd step, Optional settings, click on the "Versions" tab.
You can choose one of the following options:
- Maintain latest version only (default) - transfer latest version of the relevant file.
- Maintain latest & older versions-
- All versions- transfer all versions in the migration process.
- Maintain specific amount of versions - Here you can type how many versions you wish to migrate.
Please note: selecting a specific amount of versions to migrate will require a desired delta migration behavior (as seen above).
You can also use Versions through the Migration Plan Details:
Versions in an advanced feature which should be set according
to company policy and maximum number of versions allowed by the source and target system.
In case you need further assistance with your migration, please don't hesitate to contact us at