This guide will allow you to migrate your content from File System (Local System) to Procore.
- To migrate from File System to Procore, click on On Premise to cloud option.
- Select File System
Note: Select SharePoint if you wish to migrate data from SharePoint On Premises Server and Select On Premise if you wish to migrate data from various ECM systems such as Documentum, eRoom etc.
- On your Migration Dashboard, you will see your On Premises Agent
- If the status of the On Premises Agent is Green, click “Open” button as shown in the picture above.
Note: To install On Premises Agent in your system, please see https://support.tzunami.com/a/solutions/articles/17000081537?portalId=17000035156
- Your File System Content structure will be displayed. Choose the Folder/Drive you wish to migrate and click Save and Continue button.
- Select the Business connector option at the bottom of the page and then click on Procore.
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Procore admin account details.
- You need Select Company and Select Project from the dropdown list and click Set.
- Your Procore Document structure will be displayed. Choose the path you where you wish to migrate File System folder and click Save and Continue button.
- Click Start migration now button to start migration data from File System to Procore immediately.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org