This guide will help you migrate Google Drive data that is available in the "Shared with me" section appearing on you Google Drive Panel.
The data that is shared with your Google Drive account by other users will be available in the Shared with me section as seen below. You need to add selected items in the "Shared with me" section into your "My Drive (Google Drive)".
To migrate the "shared with me" from Google Drive please follow the steps below:
- In the Google Drive, click on the "Shared with me" option.
- Select the folder and press Shift+Z. A popup window will appear.
- Select a folder in the Google Drive and Click “ADD”.
- Now the folder will be moved into your account Drive
- On Cloudsfer main page, select “GDrive (Personal) or GDrive (Admin) ” integration and click Connect.
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Google Drive credentials and allow Cloudsfer to Access Google Drive.
- Select drive type as My Drive and click “Set”.
- Select a Shared folder for the migration.
- Please note: "Shared with me" is displayed as a special icon in Cloudsfer as seen below:
Important: Please make sure the "Include Content Shared With User" is Checked to migrate data shared with you.
If you have more questions, please contact us at Support@Cloudsfer.com.