Cloudsfer integration for SharePoint Online is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to SharePoint Online - In a few quick steps.
SharePoint Online connector can integrate into the following services:
- SharePoint Online Site Collection
- SharePoint Online Sub Sites
- OneDrive accounts
To integrate with SharePoint Online - Please choose the SharePoint Online connector from the list as shown below and
Login with your Office 365 account and click load in Selected site URL to load the list of Site Collection URLs of SharePoint Online or you can also load the Users and connect to User's OneDrive account.
Select the folder you wish to migrate .
Note: You can also connect to specific SharePoint Online Site Collection by adding it manually in the Selected Site URL.
When connecting to SharePoint online for the first time an authentication will need to be performed by a global administrator account.
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more info on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new Cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for SharePoint online supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple OneDrive accounts and SharePoint Sites in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- When using SharePoint online integration Cloudsfer will preserve the modification date and creation date.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system. Apply custom permissions when needed.
- When migrating using SharePoint online you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
Let's start a new project together!
Create your FREE Cloudsfer account and start migrating your data within seconds
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.