Cloudsfer integration for Box is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to Box - In a few quick steps.
Cloudsfer allows migration of Box users (Personal accounts) when using our Box (admin) connector, and Box Shared Folders.
To integrate with Box - Please choose the Box (personal/admin) integration from the list as shown below:
In the pop-up window, please enter your Box account details and allow Cloudsfer to Access Box Account.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep any user credentials.
Select the folder you wish to migrate.
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more information on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new Cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for Box supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple Box users in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system.
- When using Box Cloudsfer will preserve the modification date and creation date.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- Migrating shared folder and externally collaborated data is supported as well.
- When migrating using Box you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
Please note: Box for Admin can be user only with an Administrator account or a Co-admin account (Admin account is preferable since using a Co admin account will allow you to migrate only users which are managed by the Co-Admin). If you don't have the necessary privileges you can also use our Box integration for personal account.
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.