Cloudsfer integration for BIM 360 is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to BIM360- In a few quick steps.
- You must be a project administrator (or have View + Download + Upload + Edit permissions) to migrate data from and/or to BIM 360 Docs.
- Make sure Cloudsfer application is enabled.
To integrate with BIM 360- Please choose the BIM 360 connector from the list as shown below and click Connect.
In the pop-up window, please enter your BIM 360 account details and allow Cloudsfer to Access BIM 360 Account.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep any user credentials.
Select your BIM 360 Account.
Please note: Cloudsfer support migration of the following accounts (Hubs):
- BIM 360 Docs
- BIM 360 Teams (Source only)
- BIM Personal (Source only)
Select BIM 360 Project and click Set.
BIM 360 Projects folders will be displayed. Select a folder for migration.
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more info on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new Cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for BIM 360 supports the following features:
- Support migration of Plans and Project FIles top folders.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- When migrating using BIM 360 you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
For more information and for testing this feature please contact Cloudsfer support at the following email address: Support@cloudsfer.com