Cloudsfer integration for Dropbox is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to Dropbox - In a few quick steps.
With Cloudsfer, you can migrate the content that was shared with you or by you and even transfer data to Dropbox team folders.
To integrate with Dropbox -Please choose the Dropbox (personal/admin) connector from the list as shown below:
In the pop-up window, please enter your Dropbox account details and allow Cloudsfer to access your account.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep any user credentials.
Select the folder you wish to migrate, Cloudsfer allows migration of Dropbox accounts when using Dropbox (admin) connector. Administrators can migrate from and to their Dropbox Business sub-accounts.
Dropbox Shared Folders, team folder and folders which are collaborated with user in your Dropbox are supported as well.
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more information on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new Cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for Dropbox supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple users in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system.
- When using Dropbox, Cloudsfer will preserve the modification date.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- Migrating shared folder and personal drive is supported as well.
- When migrating using Dropbox you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.