Cloudsfer integration for OneDrive is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to OneDrive (Work or School account) - In a few quick steps.
To integrate with OneDrive - Please choose the OneDrive for Business connector from the list as shown below and click Connect.
In the pop-up window, please enter your OneDrive account details and allow Cloudsfer to Access OneDrive Account.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep any user credentials.
Select the folder you wish to migrate.
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more information on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
Let's start a new project together!
Create your FREE Cloudsfer account and start migrating your data within seconds
Cloudsfer integration for OneDrive supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple users in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system.
- When using OneDrive Cloudsfer will preserve the last updated metadata.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- When migrating using OneDrive you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
When connecting to SharePoint online for the first time an authentication will need to be performed.
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.