This document will help you transfer your content from File System to any cloud system using Cloudsfer.
1. On Cloudsfer’s main page, choose “On Premise to cloud” and click the “Start” button to start the wizard.
2. The Migration Plan Wizard appears with our list of supported source systems.
Select File System as your source.
3. Click “Add New Agent” to install Cloudsfer File System agent on the desired file system/Windows server.
If you already have an agent installed in your computer, you can skip to step number 14
4. A pop-up window will appear, copy the unique Token provided by Cloudsfer.
5. After the Token code was copied, click “Download agent”.
6. Press the “Add” button to save the new File System connection and close the open dialogue.
When the download is complete, run the Tzunami File System installation. (Tzunami_File_System_OPAgent_Setup.msi).
7. A pop-up window will appear: Tzunami File System OPAgent Setup. Click “Next” to continue.
8. In the End-User Licensing Agreement panel, click "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" and click Next to continue installation.
You are advised to read the terms of the license carefully before proceeding with the installation. If you decline the license terms, the installation will not proceed.
9. Click “Next” to install to the default folder.
10. Paste the your unique Token provided by Cloudsfer. Give a name to your Agent. Then click “Next”.
11. Click “Install” to begin the installation.
12. Click the “Finish” button to exit the Setup Wizard.
13. Congratulations! You completed the OPAgent installation. Now run Tzunami OPA FileSystem application from the folder you chose before.
14. A pop-up window will appear: User Account Control and then click “yes”.
Now you can check in your taskbar that the icon application is green. If it has another color, please wait until the light will be green or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to your Migration Dashboard and see your new agent. After the light in the Status column turnes green, click “Open”.
15. Select the desired source folder and click “Save & Continue”.
If you want to migrate a folder from a network drive, you need to map the network drive in an admin mode CMD.
16. You will now see the list of our supported target systems.
First choose Personal\Business and then select your target (e.g. GDrive).
17. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your account details.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep them.
18. Click to allow access for Cloudsfer
19. This is your GDrive content structure. Choose the path you wish the contents to be transferred to, and then click “Save & Continue”.
20. The Optional Settings menu will show. Here you can find advanced options to your migration, for example if a file or folder already exists, you can skip existing files, add suffix to existing files, or overwrite existing files.
After choosing your preferences, click on Save & Continue. If you do not wish to change the default settings, simply click on Skip.
21. Give your migration plan a name. You can either schedule the migration and run it at a later time, by clicking on Schedule migration for later, or click on Start migration now and run the migration right away.
22. You’re almost done! Click "I reviewed the restrictions and would like to proceed with the migration" and click Execute to start your migration from File system.
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
Windows Vista and up
Windows Server 2008 and up
If you have more questions, please contact us at Support@Cloudsfer.com