Google Shared Drives contains files and folders where your teams can store, search, and access everything easily. The files are owned at the team level and every member of the shared drive has different access level.
Cloudsfer supports migrating from/to Google Shared Drives according to your needs.
This guide will assist you in migrating Google Shared Drive.
How to migrate from Shared Drive?
- On Cloudsfer main page, select “GDrive (Admin) or GDrive (Personal) ” and click Connect.
Note: In order to migrate from Shared Drive, you will need to have an access permission "View access" or higher
In order to migrate to Shared Drive, you will need to have an access permission "Edit access" or higher
If you are using GDrive Admin integration, verify first that you have the proper configurations:
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Google Drive account details and allow Cloudsfer to Access Google Shared Drive.
- Select drive type: Shared Drives. Shared Drive will be listed.
- Select the Shared Drive and click Set.
- Folder in the Shared Drive will displayed. Select the folder for your migration.
- Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
- Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more information on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new Cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
For more information and for testing this feature please contact Cloudsfer support at the following email address: