Cloudsfer integration for Egnyte is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to Egnyte - In a few quick steps.
To integrate with Egnyte - Please choose the Egnyte (Admin) connector from the list of systems as shown below:
click the Connect button.
In the pop-up window, please enter your Egnyte domain and credentials to authenticate.
On the next phase, please enable Cloudsfer Application to complete the authentication and integration.
Select the folder you wish to migrate, Cloudsfer allows migration of Egnyte users (Personal Drives), and Egnyte Shared Drive
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more information on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for Egnyte supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple users in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system.
- When using Egnyte Cloudsfer will preserve the modification date.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- Migrating shared folder and personal drive is supported as well.
- When migrating using Egnyte you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
Please note: Egnyte for Administrators can be user only with an Administrator account. If you don't have the necessary privileges you can also user our Egnyte integration for personal account.
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.