While starting a computer running Windows server, if a service does not start or shows one of the following error messages,
- The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion (Error: 1053/Event ID: 7000)
- Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the ServiceName service (Event ID: 7011)
- A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the ServiceName service to connect (Event ID: 7009)
Please make sure the below steps are followed with the help of sys admin:
- Go to Start > Click Run > Type regedit > click OK
- Locate and click on the following registry subkey "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control"
- In the right pane, check for ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
Note: If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you have to create it.
Kindly follow the below steps to create a new entry called ServicesPipeTimeout:
- Go to Edit > New > DWORD Value
- Name the entry as ServicesPipeTimeout
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and click Modify
- Choose the base type as Decimal
- Under Value Data , enter 60000
- Click OK
This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out. Restart the computer.