This document will help you transfer your content from Documentum to Dropbox for Business using Cloudsfer.
1. On Cloudsfer’s main page, choose On Premise to cloud to start the migration.
2. Click the On Premise icon
3. Click "Add New Agent" to install Cloudsfer On Premise Agent on the desired Windows server
If you already have an agent installed in your computer, you can skip to step number 8
4. A pop-up window will appear, copy the unique Token provided by Cloudsfer.
5. After the Token code was copied, click "Download agent".
6. Press the “Add” button to save the new agent and close the open dialogue.
When the download is complete, run the installation. (CloudsferOnPremiseAgent.msi).
7. After you have completed the On Premise Agent installation, run Cloudsfer On Premise Agent.
Cloudsfer agent will connect and displayed in green light at the bottom right corner. If it has another color, please wait until the light will be green or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Go to your Migration Dashboard and click “Download Exporter” to install Tzunami Exporter and extract the content into TDX format (Tzunami Deployer Export).
9. A pop-up window will appear with our list of supported source systems.
Select your desired source system, for example click on Documentum, in order to download Documentum Exporter, and then close "Download Exporter" window.
10. When the download is completed, open the exporter zip file (DocumentumExporter3.3.zip).
In the zip folder, you can also find the Exporter Guide in a PDF format (Documentum Exporter Guide.pdf).
Run Tzunami Exporter Setup (Tzunami Documentum Exporter Setup.msi).
11. After installation, export your files in order to migrate them into any cloud.
After you have exported your files, go to your Migration Dashboard and see your new agent. After the light in the Status column turns green, click “Open”.
12. Select the desired source folder and click “Save & Continue”.
Note: Only data exported can be migrated. Exported data will have a unique On Premise to Cloud icon. Data which wasn’t exported into TDX format will be grayed out.
Please navigate to the exact location used for the export:
For example: E://Documentum Export/Mor/Documentum Data/Export data/Link test
13. You will now see the list of our supported target systems.
First choose Personal\Business and then select your target (e.g. click Business for Dropbox for Business).
14. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your account details.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t keep them.
15. Click to allow access for Cloudsfer
16. This is your Dropbox for Business content structure. Choose the path you wish the contents to be transferred to, and then click “Save & Continue”.
17. The Optional Settings menu will show. Here you can find advanced options to your migration, for example if a file or folder already exists, you can skip existing files, add suffix to existing files, or overwrite existing files.
After choosing your preferences, click on Save & Continue. If you do not wish to change the default settings, simply click on Skip.
18. Give your migration plan a name. You can either schedule the migration and run it later, by clicking on Schedule migration for later, or click on Start migration now and run the migration right away.
19. You’re almost done! Check "I reviewed the restrictions and would like to proceed with the migration" checkbox and click Execute to start your migration.
20. You can monitor the migration process and access the reports at the “Activity Page” on the left side panel.
If you have more questions, please contact us at Support@Cloudsfer.com