Cloudsfer integration for Google Drive is designed to quickly migrate data from and/or to Google Drive - In a few quick steps.
To integrate with Google Drive - Please choose the Google Drive (personal/admin) connector from the list as shown below:
In the pop-up window, please enter your Google Drive account details and allow Cloudsfer to Access Google Drive Account.
Please note, this is a regular LOG IN window, your details are protected i.e. encrypted and Cloudsfer doesn’t store your credentials.
Select the folder you wish to migrate, Cloudsfer allows migration of Google Drive accounts:
When using our Google Drive integration, the migration of Shared Drives is also supported:
Note: In order to migrate from Shared Drive, you will need to have an access permission "View access" or higher
In order to migrate to Shared Drive, you will need to have an access permission "Edit access" or higher
Select any of Cloudsfer's supported Targets cloud storage and Click "Create Plan" - create as many plans as needed.
Run the migration or create a backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For more info on how to set your migration please see the following guide.
A free trial is available when creating a new cloudsfer account, your account will be provided with all needed features for testing and with free data -no commitment or credit card required for evaluation ! Try for FREE
Cloudsfer integration for Google drive supports the following features:
- Migrate multiple users in a few quick steps by using our Multi user migration plan.
- Maintain permissions between systems and keep the sharing settings in the target system.
- When using Google drive Cloudsfer will preserve the modification date and creation date.
- Versions of the documents can be migrated.
- Migrating shared drive and personal drive is supported as well.
- Support of migrating Google Native Documents.
- When migrating using Google drive you may perform delta migrations, use the Backup migration option, and have the ability to overwrite newly modified data into the desired destination. You can set the backup migration feature to your personal needs.
Note: If you are using GDrive Admin integration, verify first that you have the proper configurations:
For any further information please contact Cloudsfer support - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you wish to migrate your “Shared with me” folders please find the following link
For more information and for testing this feature, please contact Cloudsfer support at the following email address: Support@cloudsfer.com